Facebook Advertising Training
August 22 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$197.00
Seven in every 10 Australians is on Facebook, and the average punter is spending more than
12.5 hours per week checking their newsfeed…. is your business where they’re looking??
If not, your business or brand should look into a strategy to make the most of advertising on this
hugely popular platform! And we don’t just mean clicking “BOOST” on a few posts either.
Spend a morning letting Adelaide’s Facebook advertising specialists show you how we’ve
helped businesses achieve amazing results using the Facebook Advertising tool.
What we’ll cover:
● Devising an advertising plan for your business, including budgets
● Selecting the right campaign objectives
● How to build an audience in Facebook based on your ideal customers
● The power of creating custom and lookalike audiences from your existing client databases
● Selecting the right placements for your ad
● The importance of messaging, good imagery, and selecting the right call to action
● Remarketing and how it can achieve great success when implemented properly
● CTR, CPC, CPM, Frequency, Reach, Relevance Score – how to decipher the reporting
● The numbers – what figures are actually worth looking at and some benchmarks to work
At the end of this course you will receive the following bonus materials and business outcomes!
● Create your top 3 advertising audience segments
● Create a custom lookalike audience of your existing clients
● Generate your customised Facebook tracking pixel
● Develop a complete advertising campaign including: campaign objective, pixel tracking,
audience targeting, placement, budget and schedule
● Advertising elements checklist (focal point, brand link, brand personality, informational
reward, emotional reward, noticeability, CTA)
● Custom advertising audience targeting template
Who Should attend: Business Owners, Marketing Managers or Assistants, Sales Managers or
Salespeople, Business Development managers or people wanting to learn more about building
their personal brand on LinkedIn.
Prior Knowledge: No prior knowledge assumed.
What to Bring: A fully charged, wifi-enabled laptop with access to your business Facebook
account and Ads manager.