- This event has passed.
August 8 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$197.00
15 million Australians are logging onto Facebook 37 times every week, spending at least 16
minutes scrolling, liking and commenting per session! (Sensis Social Media Report 2018).
But trying to market your business or brand on Facebook just for the sake of it can be a huge
mistake, costing you lots of time and resources.
In this highly interactive Facebook training course we will show you:
How to build and grow your organic reach on Facebook
● tips for getting around the recent Facebook algorithm change
● insights into Facebook’s priorities for newsfeed real estate
● how to review your Facebook Insights and put them to good use
● tips for dealing with declining organic reach
● building an engaged follower base
● Facebook Groups – are they worth it?
● ideal times to post content
Using the Facebook video boom for business
● tips for creating the best video content for Facebook
● adding call to action buttons to your native Facebook videos
● using Facebook video insights to find out what’s working for your audience
● Facebook Live – why you should and why you would
● the importance of captions and a one-sentence summary
● the 5 main reasons that people share videos on social media
● our ‘video on a budget’ equipment list (that won’t break the bank!)
Making the most of Facebook advertising
● getting your audience right
● creating audiences from engagement to build a cascading funnel
● experimenting with ad types and your customer journeys
● CTR vs CPC vs CVR vs CPA
● why you should never click ‘boost’
At the end of this course you will receive the following bonus materials and business outcomes!
● Harness Facebook Insights to create engaging content for your audience
● A plan to create an online community using Facebook Groups
● 2-page video content quick reference guide
● 2-page live video content quick reference guide
● Monthly content calendar template
Who Should attend: Business Owners, Marketing Managers or Assistants, Sales Managers or
Salespeople, Business Development managers or people wanting to learn more about building
their business on Facebook.
Prior Knowledge: No prior knowledge assumed.
What to Bring: A fully charged, wifi-enabled laptop with access to your business Facebook