- This event has passed.
April 18 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$197.00
LinkedIn is no longer just online CV, it has grown to be one of the biggest professional online
social media networks. Leveraging LinkedIn to improve your own personal brand and position
yourself and your business appropriately within the professional realm is a key to sustained
business success and growth.
Learn how to take LinkedIn Connections to a whole new level and a proven strategy for turning
those online relationships into strong business referral partnerships offline from Adelaide’s
leading social media specialist.
This highly interactive workshop will take you through what it takes to get the most out of
● How to optimise your profile to start making the connections you want.
● How to have a strategy behind connecting.
● Researching sales prospects, potential referral partners, and keeping an eye on your
● Privacy settings and why they matter.
● The power of ‘social proofing’
● Recommendations and how to use them
● Understanding how your LinkedIn profile is built for search on Google as well as LinkedIn
● Using groups to expand your network, build your credibility, and get the connections you
● How to build solid relationships over time using LinkedIn as the starting point to take it from
connection, to coffee, to business.
At the end of this course you will receive the following bonus materials and business outcomes!
● An optimised LinkedIn profile to appear in search results and attract potential leads
● Develop your top 3 referral partners to grow your business
● A personal brand strategy using recommendations and endorsements
● Custom LinkedIn introduction template
Who Should attend: Business Owners, Marketing Managers or Assistants, Sales Managers or
Salespeople, Business Development managers or people wanting to learn more about building
their personal brand on LinkedIn.
Prior Knowledge: No prior knowledge assumed.
What to Bring: A fully charged, wifi-enabled laptop with access to your personal LinkedIn