- This event has passed.
Video for Digital Marketing Training
April 4 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$197.00
A 2016 survey by the Web Marketing Video Council found that 61% of businesses are using
video as a marketing tool. In the previous year, 66% of those businesses were not using video
Any business that’s not creating video and promoting it on social media is missing out on a
huge opportunity. The good news is you don’t have to be a big enterprise with a professional
video team and unlimited budget to take advantage. Even if you’re a small business owner with
an iPhone, there’s a way to make video for social media work for you.
In this great 2 hour, highly interactive workshop we will take you through how to use some of
our favourite video tools.
At the end of the session you will be able to create video content to tell the story of your
business, promote special events, introduce your team, showcase your products, and much
The training course outlines the following:
● Understanding what your basic video toolkit should include
● The importance of sound quality
● Tools available to create engaging content
● Livestreaming on social media – how to do it and when to do it.
● Optimal length of videos for social media posts, social media advertising, and your website
● How to roadmap your video to ensure your message is clear
● Integrating video as part of your wider communications strategy
● Where to host your videos and why
● Basic video editing tools
At the end of this course you will receive the following bonus materials and business outcomes!
● Identify and develop video content themes that engage your audience
● Transform one key topic into a 5-part video mini series
● Custom video storyboard template
● 2-page video content quick reference guide
● 2-page live video content quick reference guide
Who Should attend: Business Owners, Marketing Managers or Assistants, or people wanting to
learn more about editorial plans and content strategies.
Prior Knowledge: No prior knowledge assumed.