Hi, my name is Susanna Philbey.
I support women to create a holistic, living and loving plan for their freedom years!
My vision for women is to create a ‘retirement’ plan with clarity,
peace and love about moving on to the next stage in life.
Creating a living and loving freedom years plan was created to help with these challenges –
– To enjoy continuing connection in later life
– To continue learning and growing
– To have your finances and legals organized
– To know what you want to do, where you want to go and who you want to journey with.
Creating a living and loving freedom years plan will help you –
– To work on your budget and financial requirements
– To think about what you want to do, where you want to be and with whom
– To reduce the overwhelm and anxiety of moving on in your life
– To give you choice and control about whether you wish to work till you’re 80!
– Breaking it down, releasing the angst, getting it done, freeing your mind, making way for your next best life.
How to decide if you would like to work with me –
My purpose is helping others to help themselves.
I stand up to support you not to be overwhelmed and worried about ‘retirement’;
to help you to get your plan in place, in your own way, in your own time.
I offer 2 options! Both are centred around a holistic and living plan.
Worksheets ask questions around –
- Where am I now?
- Finances and Superannuation
- Social times
- Legal and insurance
- Working and Volunteering
- Lifestyle Choices
- Action steps for your vision and your plan.
A self paced course containing worksheets covering the questions listed above.
$127.00 inc gst.
A free introductory session with me – no obligation!
Course worksheets, planning information resources and 3 accountability and conversation calls with me over 12 weeks, focusing on your life and your plan.
$397.00 inc gst.
My terms and conditions are provided with an invoice and service agreement.
Take the first action step on your next journey.
Call or email me for a no obligation get to know each other conversation.
0427 232 093
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.