I’m on a mission to help women simplify their lives by reducing the clutter!
Hi, I am Bridget Johns, a declutter coach, life organiser and the founder of Be Simply Free. I help women create systems in their lives to ease the “mental load” and reduce the physical and emotional “clutter” in their homes, calendars and minds so they can move from stress, to less, and live a life of more!
My intuitive, supportive and encouraging style of coaching is for you if you’re tired and overwhelmed trying to juggle ALL the work/life/home balls in the air. I’m here to be your coach, cheerleader and accountability buddy. Together we will take a good hard look at all the balls you are juggling. We will sort through and work out what’s truly important in your life and as part of the process will we craft a decluttered and welcoming home for you. ⠀
My signature “Let’s Declutter Your Life” 3 month declutter coaching series is all online and we would work together over 12 weeks to shape achievable long term changes in your home and your life. I would be your accountability buddy, cheerleader, guide and coach. You will make the changes but I will be by your side to keep the momentum rolling.
The declutter coaching series includes:
- A “Where You Are & What You Want” questionnaire – This meaty questionnaire is for you to share what is really happening in your life right now. Let’s be real. No sugar coating. Tell me how you really feel when you walk into your home and what you WANT to feel living your decluttered life. The more honest you are, the deeper our journey together will be.
- “Let’s Chat” complimentary call – We will have 30 minutes to talk through your questionnaire and chat about what our coaching series could look like. This is a no obligation chat. I want to make sure I only work with people I can truly support and making sure we are a good coach/client match is very important to me. If you’re not feeling it, all good. If we are a match, let’s get decluttering!
- 1 x 90 minute “Where Do You Want To Be” goal setting session – In this first coaching call, we have up to an hour and a half to use your questionnaire and what we discussed in your complimentary call to craft bespoke heartfelt goals that will help you move from stress, to less and living a life of more over the next three months! There may be particular elements of your home you want to work on, family rituals and routines you want to develop and I find many clients have a goal focused on self care. Remember, by “filling up your self care cup” first, you will have more energy and motivation to be a calmer, happier and more loving mother, wife, employee and friend.
- 5 x 60 minute “Let’s Declutter Your Life” coaching calls, once your goals are set we will catch up every fortnight via Zoom video conference to help you develop achievable actions to help you discover what you truly want and shape YOUR decluttered life!
- “In Between Session Support” via email and WhatsApp messages. I particularly LOVE seeing before and afters of your spaces and being your accountability buddy so I encourage you to send me a quick message when you have completed a task if that suits your learning style. Throughout our series together I will respond within 24 hours Monday-Friday.
- “What I Need Now” tailored tools and workbooks if your learning style suits, I will share a tailored selection of tools and worksheets to help you dive deeply into your actions.
If you are interested in finding out more visit my website www.besimplyfree.com.au.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.