[cs_content][cs_element_section _id=”1″][cs_element_row _id=”2″][cs_element_column _id=”3″][cs_text]
SA Woman is a community and resource for South Australian Women in Business. It is made up of a group of empowered and inspiring women in business from all around South Australia. Being part of SA Woman contributes to the mission of support, mentorship and connecting likeminded women, to create a powerful community where we lift one another up and believe that each persons’ potential is limitless.
When you become a member of SA Woman you will be included, en- couraged and supported. In return, you’re asked to be inclusive, encouraging and supportive. Members main place of residence must be in South Australia.
By being a member of SA Woman you agree to uphold our values and code of conduct.
• Be friendly and patient – As an SA Woman you are understanding to the needs of others and accept that we all may do things in different ways. No one particular was is the right one.
• Be welcoming – we strive to be a community that welcomes and
supports women of all backgrounds, identities and experience.
• Courtesy and Respect – Not all of us will agree all the time, but a disagreement is no excuse for poor behaviour and poor manners. We might all feel frustration now and then, but we cannot allow that frustration to turn into a personal attack.
• Be careful with the words you choose – We are a community of professional women, and we conduct ourselves professionally. Be kind to others. Do not insult or put down other participants.
• Trust, Integrity and openness – it is important that our members feel like the community is a safe space where they are able to reach out for help and feel supported. All members act with the utmost integrity in their associations with members and in the conduct of their business.
• Confidentiality – members are committed to sharing experiences and insights into an atmosphere of confidentiality. This allows members to be vulnerable and accept the full support of our wonderful community knowing that the group is a safe place.
• Working together – SA Woman is committed to collaboration and connectedness. Being an SA Woman is a great way to collaborate with other members. Copying and theft of ideas, clients and business will not be tolerated and is not inline with our core values. In addition, it is important that all collaborations are entered into as a contract in writing, stipulating agreed terms, conditions, expectations and timelines. In the event that a member is unable to adhere to these agreed terms, it is the responsibility of the member to contact their collaborators and discuss openly in a timely manner.
• Professionalism and Disagreements – SA Woman does not get involved in agreements between community collaborations nor does it take responsibility for the work or professionalism carried out by its members. SA does however expect that members will maintain good working relationships between themselves and act in an appropriate manner. By being a member it is expected that you are acting within scope of experience and in a professional manner.
Being a part of SA Woman is a choice and by making that choice you agree to treat your fellow changemakers the way you would like to be treated; with Courtesy, Respect, Integrity and Gratitude.
Remember, we are all responsible for our actions and the decisions that we make. It is up to us to resolve any minor disputes like the fabulous women that we are. If you believe that there has been a serious breach of the SA Woman Code of Conduct then please Contact Us.
Current as at 1st of November 2017.
This Code of Conduct may be updated and altered at any time. Members will be notified by email of any changes at least one month prior to their implementation.
SA Woman welcomes your feedback. Please email us with suggestions.